background

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Boo to you!

We have already had all sorts of fun Halloween events.  So I thought I would go ahead and share some pics.  We had fall festival at our school last Sat. so our costumes had to be ready early.  So pretend you just grabbed your candy bowl to open you door on Halloween and here come my ghouls to trick or treat you.  First up Mikey dressed as his alter ego TIGER MAN.

Next up is Holden doing his best Vince Young impression.


Finally my high matienance child Sam.  We saw the movie Real Steel the week before this and he was sure the only thing he could be was NOISY BOY from the movie.  So here is what Noisy Boy looks like just in case you havent seen the movie yet.  He is the purple one. 



He was so sure his Mommy could make it.  Bless his heart.  HE IS NUTS AND SERIOUSLY OVERESTIMATES MY ABILITIES.  However his faith in me melted my heart.  So here is the best I could do in one week.  It is kind of like Noisy Boy, but to my sweet Sam it was perfect.  LOVE THAT KID!



Pretty cute anyway.  Right?  The boys had a great time at their fall festival and brought home tons of candy.  Just what we needed.  So then Tues night my niece Tara had her annual Spooktacular Concert for orchestra.  She is a senior and this concert is always lots of fun.  It was kinda bittersweet, but oh so much fun.  Tara won the cosutme contest in the Flamingo get up my sister made. She is better at coming up with costumes than I am I guess.  LOL  Tara looked awesome. 



Pretty cute huh?  I only had my phone so the pics aren't the best but I think they are cute cute cute.  Finally last night it was just me and the boys so we decided to go ahead and carve our pumpkins.  Each of the boys had their own pumpkin and designed it however they wanted. Mom  did her best to carve their creations. 

Mikey's

                                          Sam's
                                                                                                                and Holden's

I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!!!  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Oh, Wow! Those are some great and very inventive costumes. And I love those pumpkins! Great designs. We have our Spooktacular event at the church tonight. More along the lines of carnival games combined with a chili contest. Looks to be a lot of fun. Happy Halloween! :)