background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday gifts for some of my favorite girly girls

I had four birthday parties to go to this weekend.  They were for some of my favorite girls on the planet.  I wanted to make something special for them. 

First up is Ava.  She was turning two whole years old.  She is the cutie pie I keep during the day, and her parents recently redecorated her room in Mickey Mouse.  Her latest obsession.  I have had these two canvas ideas for her room and I couldn't decide which one I wanted to do.  So I did both.

I love that this one is uber girly

I used my cricut to cut out all the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 
Have I mentioned my cricut ROCKS!?!?


Audrey is a sweet girl in my Sunday school class.  She turned 10 this weekend.

Ashley was turning 13 and I thought she might appreciate something more grown upish.  :)

We also had Esteban who was turning four.  My darling boys insisted he NEEDED a football for his birthday.  So I obliged.  All in all they were all pleased with their gifts, and I had a great time making them.


Linking up at:




Photobucket


Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party




Todays Creative BlogUndertheTableandDreaming



2 comments:

ArtfullyJune said...

Great gifts

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

My B-day is in December :) Thanks for linking up.