background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday gifts for some of my favorite girly girls

I had four birthday parties to go to this weekend.  They were for some of my favorite girls on the planet.  I wanted to make something special for them. 

First up is Ava.  She was turning two whole years old.  She is the cutie pie I keep during the day, and her parents recently redecorated her room in Mickey Mouse.  Her latest obsession.  I have had these two canvas ideas for her room and I couldn't decide which one I wanted to do.  So I did both.

I love that this one is uber girly

I used my cricut to cut out all the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 
Have I mentioned my cricut ROCKS!?!?


Audrey is a sweet girl in my Sunday school class.  She turned 10 this weekend.

Ashley was turning 13 and I thought she might appreciate something more grown upish.  :)

We also had Esteban who was turning four.  My darling boys insisted he NEEDED a football for his birthday.  So I obliged.  All in all they were all pleased with their gifts, and I had a great time making them.


Linking up at:




Photobucket


Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party




Todays Creative BlogUndertheTableandDreaming



3 comments:

June@I will craft said...

Great gifts

trophyw.blogspot.com said...

My B-day is in December :) Thanks for linking up.

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/04/clever-chicks-blog-hop-32-crayon.html

I hope you can make it!

Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick