background

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Row Row Row your camper

Camping in the middle of April in Texas seemed safe enough. Little did we know that there would be rain. Not just rain I am talking epic rain. We spent a lot of time stuck in the camper wishing we could go outside. We eventually all moved out to the picnic table under the awning. I think I found the definition of bored. I started to take picture of the rain hitting the ground. The results were actually pretty cool though.










Since I grew up in the desert I know better than to complain too much about rain. So I guess I will say thank you Lord for the beautiful April Showers. :)

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Another place to showcase your creative talents! Love the background image you've picked. I use "cutest blog on the block" too.

I am sorry about the rain for your camping trip. That seems to be the pattern lately. But your pictures of the raindrops in the puddles are awesome. I especially like the first one you posted. :)

Cherie said...

I'm confused why my other comment for this post isn't showing up on the main page. Maybe it's just me. lol That OCD must be kicking in again for me. :D